• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    This should be a fun event for NON-Cigar Smokers, Hookah fans
    and people who like the new wave of spiced/unusual & flavored cigars. But serious
    smokers need not despair, we've got cigars for you too!

DREW ESTATES is one of the most innovative cigar companies in the world, they make ACID and TABAK ESPECIAL cigars, which are unusual in that they have spices and flavors but with excellent construction and top grade tobaccos. These are not your daddy's (or In Sheepdips) Swisher Sweets! They've recently introduced Kentucky Fire Cured cigars which are amazing in their flavor complexity, are not flavored, but are nothing like a traditional cigar. And they also have traditional cigars like Undercrown and Hoya de Nicaragua too.

drewestate_zps421ffab3.jpg

July 10, Thursday evening, 6pm to 9pm.

As always there is NO OBLIGATION to buy a cigar.
    NO PRESSURE to smoke a cigar.
    If you choose to do so that is your choice.
    This event is FREE to all people aged 18 and above.

Picture6-1.png

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    We don't have them in stock yet, but we were told we will have 2 different sizes of the Kentucky Fire Cured cigars in stock at the event.
    Well I was wrong. The shipment just arrived. We got 3 different sizes in stock right now. Honestly we don't have enough!!! They shipped us only 20 cigars of the 2 smaller sizes and 30 cigars of the largest size. I think we are going to run out.

Schucks i work in shererville but dont get off until a little after 8
    Open until 9pm.

Man o man wish I could make it? Do you guys ship? If so I'd like to get a few Unicos if there are any left after the event?
    Nope, I don't ship tobacco. Too much hassle to do it unless you make it a large scale operation. I'm retired, this is my hobby, not my source of income. In fact I'm letting my partner begin to take over the store and I'll be phasing out over the next 2 or 3 years.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I"m hoping to make this one. I really want to try a Drew Estate cigar.

I like Drew, sounds like a late night bike ride for sure..will try to make this

We try to have fun at the lounge!

cigar2_zpsa7581f03.jpg

Here are 3 new DREW ESTATE cigars that just arrived. They are Hoya De Nicgaragua cigars.
    hoyo_zps699b4b34.jpg

cigar4_zpsfeea77d1.jpg

These are the new (and FREAKING AMAZING) Kentucky Fire Cured cigars, that arrived. Sadly because of allocations, this is our entire inventory!!! Yup, they are already selling and we will run out at the event (if not before).
    kfc_zps5079672a.jpg

2 random college girls who stumbled into the lounge by mistake, we held them captive for hours, then some of the guys took them out to dinner. They are now 'regulars' at the lounge!
    cigar5_zps24f67081.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Bob save one of those Kentucky cigars for me, i'll be there for the event.

I'll try to set aside a FAT MOLLY, that looks like it is going to be the most popular/highest demand size.
    Not too big, not too small. . .just right.

This girl has came to the lounge a few times.

. . .
    And you stopped bringing her with you . . . WHY :dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    She became the student government president of IU, and she got a 29.5 hour a week part time job. Now I am lucky to see her a handful of times a year. But we were looking for a place to play some Dungeons and Dragons on the 20th, maybe we will get together and play at the cigar lounge. But I don't know if the cigar lounge can handle that much awesome.

Top Bottom