Possible INGO Meet & Greet At The Tie Dye Grill???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So Shayne the owner of the Tie Dye Grill came into my work last week and informed me with the construction traffic on Shadeland he is down around $3000 a week in revenue. If you don't know Shayne he is a big 2nd Amendment supporter. He open carries while he cooks your food. Speaking of food this place has awesome food. So I thought what a better way to help him out then pack his place full of INGO members? Who's ready to make this happen?

Link to website: http://www.thetiedyegrill.com/

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yuup_zps4d08923a.png

I want to go to Zionsville too but it's too far for a weeknight with kids. :(

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What time and day through the week is best for everybody? Take into consideration Tie Dye Grill is open till 8pm Mon-Fri, open till 2pm on Saturday, and closed on Sunday.

hoobilly65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just say when, its just a couple of miles away! If you see an old WFBQ Q95 presents ROADMASTER at the Johnson County Fair, i gave that to him.. Best for me--Weekdays after 2pm, weekends-anytime!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I would go, but zealots make me nervous.......Do they serve white wine, brie, arugula and can i wear my Birkenstocks?

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would go, but zealots make me nervous.......Do they serve white wine, brie, arugula and can i wear my Birkenstocks?

No but they have some of the tastiest gourmet burgers in town! Fries are awesome too... but I would recommend sharing a basket with someone. IMHO the portion is too large and they dont have a "side order" size.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just say when, its just a couple of miles away! If you see an old WFBQ Q95 presents ROADMASTER at the Johnson County Fair, i gave that to him.. Best for me--Weekdays after 2pm, weekends-anytime!

Interestingly enough, if I go to the meet n eat, I will be the guy in the Honda Civic with the ROADMASTER bumper sticker :D

Top Bottom