• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. When, what and where for a meet and eat and or shoot for Feb. I'm available Sunday to Tuesday. Do we want to wait until after Valentine's Day weekend? Possible meet and shoot at Kodiak? Do we wait for a meet and shoot until May where we can maybe do it outside?

We had a good time in November so let's get this one going.

Give me your ideas.

Updates below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pick a date
    Which day works for you best? And which day can you NOT make it.

Saturday Feb 21
    Sunday Feb 22
    Monday Feb 23

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Woodland Inn? (331 south of the bypass about 4-5 miles.)

Wyatt Beef and Brew? (331 south of Woodland Inn about 4-5 miles)

Last edited:

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Kodiak would be good. I'm generally unavailable on Sundays. Mon and Wed, I have classes. Tu and Th, we are short on time due to traveling for visitation for the stepdaughter. So, Friday or Saturday is usually good for me. lol

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    My first introduction to INGO was at an event at Kodiak. And as Locks said. There are a lot of places in that area to eat.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    There is a separate thread for this but I want to be sure the Michiana crew is aware.

The next Second Amendment Patriots North meeting will be held on January 27th at Kodiak Range & Training in South Bend. The meeting starts at 6:30 PM and includes a carry-in dinner. The location of the meeting is at:

Kodak Range & Training
    4611 Burnett Drive
    South Bend, IN 46614

Sheriff Brad Rogers of Elkhart County has confirmed that he will be attending the meeting. We look forward to what Sheriff Rogers has to say.

Attached to this notice are two pdf files summarizing the status of firearms related bills currently in the Indiana Legislative Session. Both of these documents were revised yesterday so previous copies that I have sent out are obsolete. You may print out these documents and bring them to the meeting -- as we will be discussing the current legislative agenda. Please don't hesitate letting your Indianapolis representatives and senators know how you feel about these issues (or other issues). We are now paying the price of too many citizens not paying attention to what is going on in Washington, etc. (People not wanting to "get involved in politics"). Bad "politics" will destroy the country. Let's not let the people in Indianapolis do something "stupid". These bills need to be reviewed carefully and supported or opposed where appropriate.

Hope to see you next Tuesday.

Stay safe and warm.

Denny and Len.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Had accident Tuesday. In hospital until Monday or Tuesday. Attendance to eat depends . Shooting probably out for long time unless one handed. Sorry for choppy post-from phone..EGH wi-fi will not allow laptop to access INGO due to weapons policy.

Top Bottom