Not open for further replies.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    th_b50e9315.jpg

Hello ladies and gents! New here, dropping my first review of my favorite handgun to date, the Kahr CW9.
    The basics: I paid about 430 otd at a small store in Warwick, RI. Bought it while they had the free magazine offer.

Why this one: It looks great, black polymer frame with stainless slide accent well together. Controls are simple, slide release and magazine release. It's thin! Very concealable, which was the sellIng point for me.

th_8a4cabca.jpg

th_4e2f1dbf.jpg

The above photos show why it's the economical Kahr. Engrave not roll marked, pinned front sight, and really only comes with 1 mag (Naturally I acquired a few more :) ).

Function: Well, it's a Kahr, the trigger is great. After several hundred rounds down the pipe, it got even better. The recommended break-in period was a joke, after about 1,200 rounds I have yet to experience a failure of any kind. Sights are good and easy to acquire the sight picture, albeit they are different front he traditional 3 dot system. It has always shot to the Point of aim, far more accurate than I am. Recoil is more significant than the M9 I am familiar with, but nothing terrible. Capacity is limited, so range time consists of lOts of reloading, but it's the price I pay for its size.
    th_e3e6df2d.jpg

th_395ebba6.jpg

The Summary: I highly recommend it! Size and portability are awesome, it's accurate, and economical. Try one, you'll love it, better yet bring the ammo and try mine! Thanks for reading!

Original thread here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/198534-review_kahr_cw9.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom