Review: Daltech Force BullBelt and Safest Carry Holster.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    First off, let me start by saying that I am in no way affiliated or hired by Daltech Force or its associates.

Daltech Force Bull Belt and Safest CarryHolster.
    So Alex from Daltech Force was kind enough tosend me both a double layer bull belt and one of their Safest Carry Holsters. This is their version of a belt slide. Here are the Specs from the website on both.

Daltech Force BULLBELT gun belt:
    Two layers bullhide leather
    USA made and USA leather
    Heavy nylon stitching
    Solid stainless steel roller buckle
    Chicago screws to change buckle and best holding strength
    No stretch, fold-over
    3year guarantee

Daltech Force Safest Carry Holster:
    Matching leather for BULLBELTS
    Heavy nylon stitching
    Heavy adjustable leather restraining strap with strong snap forsecurity. Strap can be cut if too long for certain gun models.
    Fits belts up to 1 3/4" wide
    USA made and USA leather
    Versatile styling to fit more than one gun type/size
    HSSSmodel fits 1911 any barrel length and many other small/medium semi-autos andj-frame revolver. Does not fit Glock, XD's, M&P, large revolvers, etcthat are large semi-autos with double stack mags. Larger HSLS model fitsthose.

Opening the Package:
    So I went to my door and there was a brownbox adorned with a Bull Belt sticker and a DalTech Force sticker. The packagingwas minimalistic with the belt wound up and packaged in brown paper. Once youopen the paper, a giant sticker saying “Made in the USA” is laying under thebelt. The holster was in a zip top bag with some pictures of various ways tocarry it. This one is designed for 1911 single stacks, the J-Frame revolver andother small autos. Also there was a carabineer, a catalog, and some freestickers.

Initial Impression:
    WoW! This belt is STIFF. It completely holdsits own shape and there is no doubt that this is a quality belt that will holdup for years. The holster is also made out of bull hide and is very stout aswell. Both my government and commander sized 1911’s fit in it great and is hasa slight curve so it fits your body. The test holster also came with a thumbbreak type strap that is designed to go over the grip. I did not like the ideaof something depressing the grip safety but after messing with the length (itis adjustable), I got it to fit between the hammer and firing pin when carrying“cocked and locked”. I have grown to like this mostly because it eliminates thechance that the firearm could become dislodged. Also, I have an active 3 yearold and when out with him, I am constantly bending over and this helped keepthe weapon more secure. It is not for everyone though. I know some people don’tlike having a safety strap or thumb break. After using this one, I don’t reallyhave a problem with it. It keeps the gun close to the body and is coverednicely by a jacket if you want to. It does not have any can’t and provides asmooth vertical draw. I did leave my gun in it over night the first night I gotit to let the leather stretch a little bit to fit the gun. The belt fit all ofmy jeans and shorts fine. It looks and fits great and doesn’t give theappearance of being “a gun belt”. I wore it for 2 weeks regardless of it I wascarrying or not. The bullbelt fully supported the weight of my 1911s and madecarrying them a breeze. The belt also at first seems very stiff, but is notuncomfortable and is very well made. The leather is stitched along all theedges and the buckle is secured using two Chicago screws. The buckle I have onmine is stainless steel and very good quality.
    I also wore the belt using several types of IWB holsters and everything worked well together. The Bullbelt made it feellike I wasn’t even carrying a gun, let alone a full sized steel 1911. I haveused a web style belt and a thinner leather belt for CCing and after using areal “gun belt” I will never go back. This by far made the biggest differencein my carrying rig. Also, this belt comes with a 3 year guarantee so theyreally stand behind their product.

Final Impression:
    After wearing the belt and holster combo fortwo weeks, I am now a believer in the “gun belt”. I have been one of thosenaive people who though “as long as the belt fits, it will work”. I used tofeel the weight of the gun and I was always adjusting the position of it butnot anymore! The only downside is that I had to experience Daltech Force’samazing customer service. The first belt that was sent to me was made to shortfrom what it was stamped, therefore I couldn’t carry IWB. One quick call toAlex and a correct sized belt was on its way. I am sure that they treat everycustomer’s concerns this way and they have been a blast to work with.
    Overall, I would/will recommend this belt toanyone. A good friend of mine who is new to carrying has one after myrecommendation and loves it. I am also thinking about getting one for my fatherfor Christmas. The holster is also something I would recommend but it is notfor everyone. It is a very minimalistic holster that some people don’t like andit doesn’t protect the entire muzzle. Daltech Force is making some very highquality leather goods at a very affordable price. The belt runs $40 but I saw adistributor at a gun show selling it for $35 and the holsters sell for around$25. At these prices, why wouldn’t you add them to your carry rig? I believethat I am only as good as my weakest link, and neither this belt nor holsterfall into that category!

Original thread here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._force_bullbelt_and_safest_carry_holster.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom