• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    GOOD IDEA -- reading about Joe's shake and shuffle for money was just a bit too much for me. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...and_pit_stop_cigar_lounge-14.html#post1289253

So where the heck are you? I thought you were stopping in after your doctor's appointment.

I've just gotten back. 2 very rare Detonics Combat Master pistols in my possession. One is so rare that I had no idea it even existed until about a year ago and I've been collecting these things for years. The gun is perhaps 1 of 10 in the world, its a MK VII Combat Master chambered in 38 Super and it came with the original camo case. I've now got 2 of these guns but this one is nearly flawless, I'd rate it as a 99.5% gun. As for the case that came with this pistol, the camo cases are so rare I've only 3 three ever go up for sale and 1 of those is this one. They sell for $200 to $300 each for a simply cloth case if they hit the market.

The other gun is also a rare gun, but probably more like 1 of 300. Its a MC finished Combat Master in 9mm.

You should see them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Got sidetracked here at the house. Gonna call today a wash and make it out tomorrow instead. I would LOVE to see the new guns! ;)

I'll bring them back with me tomorrow. They are going home tonight with me so I can take some photos.

I know Terry is coming in sometime Friday morning too . . . he borrowed one of my Glocks so he could take his cousin (?) shooting last night. He told me he'd stop in Friday to return it.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Ya, i will be there tommorow, my cousin bailed at the last second, but joe decided to shoot a "real gun" since I had yours with me, so Ill clean it and have it back to you tommorow. I will be by sometime tommorow, I would like to get my reloading bench built in the morning so I am not sure what time, but it should be around 11 or so. I would love to see the new ones as well. See you tommorow.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I was wondering where everybody went.

Yeah that glock shot nice. I think I'll be sticking to the revolver though. Too many golck shooters already plus I already have a revolver. I would have to buy a glock. I'll just run what I brung.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I would LOVE to see the new guns! ;)
    Here you go :rockwoot:
    CIMG0003.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Greg will have to start on the job training as a newbie because while he was gone TV's, microwaves and cell phones were invented. . . Oh and Al Gore invented the internet while his hand was healing.

Update on Wednesday, Juan will be attending too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    How early do you start and how late do you go again?

Its pretty free form, but seems to be about 11:30 to 2:00. Has started earlier and has ended as late as 5:30!!! Just depends on who shows up, what their schedules are, etc.

Terry is back in school so he leaves about 1:30. I leave about the same time, also due to school. Ghost of Winter tends to stay late, but has been off work due to surgery, when work starts up again for him we probably won't see him at all. Joe has stayed late several times. Juan usually sticks around for an hour, sometimes two. Woodrow, well nobody knows his schedule but when his boss lets him come . . .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom