• Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The next meet, eat, and, greet will be on Saturday, February 26th 2011. We will be meeting at the Texas Roadhouse in Columbus at 6:30 for dinner. If you need directions let me know. If you are going to make it, please let me know, so I can make reservations. I hope to see some new faces, along with some old.

Thanks,
    Patriot

Attendees:
    1. theweakerbrother
    2. OneBadV8
    3. Joshuametivier
    4. Smiley69_300
    5. Big Hank
    6. Buzz
    7. lovemywoods
    8. Hamerhead + 1

Tentative:

1. Patience0830

Last edited:

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Hello,
    My name is Joshua Metivier (muh-t-v-er). I am very new to the organization only have joined yesterday. I live in Columbus and would love to come if thats ok. Please let me know that I am on the list so I can pencil in the date on my calander. Thank you very much, and I look foward to meeting fellow members. Joshua

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hello,
    My name is Joshua Metivier (muh-t-v-er). I am very new to the organization only have joined yesterday. I live in Columbus and would love to come if thats ok. Please let me know that I am on the list so I can pencil in the date on my calander. Thank you very much, and I look foward to meeting fellow members. Joshua

You, along with everyone is more than welcome. These events are great for meeting new people, and making some new range buddies. I will put you down as attending. Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I'll def be there!! Texas Roadhouse is my favorite resturant. I only have been to one meet & greet. That was in Seymour I'm pretty sure I met theweakerbrother there. Im looking forward to it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'll def be there!! Texas Roadhouse is my favorite resturant. I only have been to one meet & greet. That was in Seymour I'm pretty sure I met theweakerbrother there. Im looking forward to it.

You're looking forward to it? :dunno:

You must be mistaken, no way you met theweakerbrother and are looking forward to it again :facepalm:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I can not tell all of you how much I am going to hate missing this get together. I love INGO events! But the wife and I will be in Cabo. Business trip with customers so there is no getting out of it. Hey maybe that was US Patriots plan all along! :D Then again my wife was distracted by TheWeakerBrother and all his sexiness at the last get together. :n00b: So, maybe it is better we won't be there.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I can not tell all of you how much I am going to hate missing this get together. I love INGO events! But the wife and I will be in Cabo. Business trip with customers so there is no getting out of it. Hey maybe that was US Patriots plan all along! :D Then again my wife was distracted by TheWeakerBrother and all his sexiness at the last get together. :n00b: So, maybe it is better we won't be there.

LOL, there will be more. When it warms up, I want to do another eat and shoot. Wish you could make it, be safe and I'll see you again soon enough.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    LOL, there will be more. When it warms up, I want to do another eat and shoot. Wish you could make it, be safe and I'll see you again soon enough.

Actually I was hoping that if the drug cartels down there kidnap me, a few of you would mount a rescue. Getting my head cut off would suck! I'll leave ammo, extra mags and granola bars in the garage. Should be all you need for the mission.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    You're looking forward to it? :dunno:

You must be mistaken, no way you met theweakerbrother and are looking forward to it again :facepalm:

Kinda what I was thinking, when it comes to theweakerbrother, you either did or did not meet him, you'd definitely remember, LOL!

Put me down as a maybe, rather depends on childcare at the moment... (The event may be kid-friendly, but my kid is NOT event-friendly)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom