• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Since we know that JEDI was tried in abstentia last month, seems like this month he should be burned at the stake for crimes committed against South of 30 rednecks, bubbas and hayseeds. :rockwoot:

Thursday July 25th ~ 6pm to 9pm

Oh, and we are having an Open Carry night at the 1101 Cigar Lounge, complete with guitar player and snacks :yesway:

As always, cigar smoking is OPTIONAL. Open Carry is also OPTIONAL.

We will be featuring ESTEBAN CARARRAS cigars. (Personally I think the "Cupa Cabra" is THE cigar to try if you want to smoke, the "5150" is pretty intense and a great cigar too)

Guitar Player from 6pm to 9pm

Picture6-1.png

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm hoping that TEM375 will be able to attend. He moved to INDY so he is no longer an NWI resident. But he was just at the NWI CLUBHOUSE this afternoon showing off a rifle he built . . . and used to take a groundhog at 655 yards!

And he has a good story to tell . . .

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Reminder bump and for those who have not attended one of these I'd like to point out that cigar smoking is OPTIONAL. There is no pressure put on anyone to buy or smoke a cigar. These are social events for the INGO members, yes, we do sell cigars and there will be a cigar rep on hand to offer some deals and raffles on his cigars, but there is no need for anyone to feel pressure to smoke a cigar.

Weather permitting we open the door but it does get smoking inside the lounge.

Also, while these are billed as "OPEN CARRY" nights, there is no obligation to carry. We started these "OC" nights a couple years ago so that people who had never openly carried a gun could try it, in a friendly setting. Sort of became a tradition and there are typically about 50% of the people attending who are openly carrying a gun.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    One time, just one time would it be nice for Jedi to come to these events. He is the guest of honor! :laugh:

When ya have the LEGO exhibit Jedi might show up. If you have the LEGO Friends PINK LEGO exhibit Da PINKFather may come.

Cool! We will post on the FB page as well

:runaway:
    aaaaaahhhhhh you guys have managed to get the biggest MOD into the thread.
    Quick hide all the stuff.
    :rofl:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    When ya have the LEGO exhibit Jedi might show up. If you have the LEGO Friends PINK LEGO exhibit Da PINKFather may come.
    The Clubhouse is not LEGO friendly. PLAYMOBIL rules :rockwoot:

jedi said:
    :runaway:
    aaaaaahhhhhh you guys have managed to get the biggest MOD into the thread.
    Quick hide all the stuff.
    :rofl:
    North of US30 thugs need to hide their illegal 'stuff'

The only things us south of US30 good 'ol boys need to hide are our moonshine stills :p

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Seeing as my NWI heritage includes being one of the first Wednesday Pit Stop Lunch Crew, working at Pit Stop and 1101, and my phone number still starts with 219, I will have to claim NWI Brother who now resides in another part of the state.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    On your way up, pick up Fenway. :thumbsup:

BTW, LEGOS are only welcome at the Clubhouse if used as target practice! :ar15:

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    if you come to this month' meet & shoot you can see DA MAN himself along with a few of his henchmen... I mean MODs.
    Yes, but YOU will also be there :p

Seeing as my NWI heritage includes being one of the first Wednesday Pit Stop Lunch Crew, working at Pit Stop and 1101, and my phone number still starts with 219, I will have to claim NWI Brother who now resides in another part of the state.
    True. In fact those Wednesday lunches were really the start of these Open Carry nights.

Top Bottom