mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Date: Oct. 31st

Time: Noon till 4:00pm CST

Location: Jasper Pulaski Fish and Wildlife http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/images/fw-jp.png

I have been speaking with the property manager and I may almost have him convinced to let us shoot some PUMPKINS!!!!!:rockwoot:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1OOzMyJU7Q"]YouTube - Pumpkin Hunting 08[/ame]

This would however require some INGOers to stick around afterwards and help with clean up...

Pistol, Rifle and Skeet

Will be a great chance for some of the more northern guys to make it to an event.

I am going to supply 10lbs of Italian Sausage and 10lbs of Hamburgers, buns and condiments.

We will need a grill mine won't make the trip...

This is a public range and they will NOT allow me to rent the range so it would be private. But there is normally a good amount of room there.

I will be bringing:
    AR15
    LR308
    Mossberg 500
    Sigma 9mm
    40XD SC
    Mosin Nagant
    Ruger 10/22
    P22

Please RSVP..

Also need a volunteer group for setup/cleanup

Volunteers:
    1. turnandshoot4
    2. GhostofWinter +1

Bringing a grill big enough to cook up some meat:

Shooters:
    1. turnandshoot4
    2. mikea46996
    3. GhostofWinter +1

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I will be there to set up and as long as work permits clean up. To shoot too.

Great IDEA! Who did you convince?

Sig 226
    Sig X-5
    Sig 220 Sport
    Savage 10FP
    M1A loaded
    Garand
    1903A3

And anything my wife lets me buy between now and then!

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I will be there to set up and as long as work permits clean up. To shoot too.

Great IDEA! Who did you convince?

Thank You i knew I could count on you.

I am still working on the whole pumpkin part of the deal but the property manager is coming around. A close friend of mine(Jasper County Cop) has put in a good word for me so it is looking good for the pumpkins..:rockwoot:
    That is awesome. I have NEVER heard them even entertaining the idea of anything but paper.

Will we be grilling out? There or somewhere else?

The empty parking area across the street. Figured we can find a shelter and a couple folding tables (I have 1 table). Keep the RO happy by not having such a large group hanging around the line like last time. Give members a place to shoot the s**t without ear protection.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That is awesome. I have NEVER heard them even entertaining the idea of anything but paper.

Will we be grilling out? There or somewhere else?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    A bit of a ways off, but I very well would be down providing I can get the day off. And if that's the case I have no problem setting up/cleaning up.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hmm, that would be 120 miles each way....maybe I can talk the wife into a weekend vacation, and tell her I have a "little stop I have to make" lol

I will have to let you know as it gets closer, but I think I would like to attend...

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Damn...too bad for me, I already have plans for this day. This would have been perfect for me....oh well, I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

You guys have fun!! :rockwoot:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I might be able to arrange a group buy on Zombie targets.. Please do NOT post in this thread about it if and when I can get a GB setup I will start a different thread for it.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I am a maybe..

I would be interested if maybe I can car pool with some other Indy area people.

By then I should be able to bring:

1. 10.5" RRA AR-15 SBR in 5.56
    2. M92 Krinkov SBR in 7.62x39
    3. 5.5" RRA AR-15 Supressed SBR in .22LR
    4. Ruger 10/22 Supressed in .22LR
    5. Max-11 SMG in 9mm

Is FA stuff allowed though??

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I am a maybe..

I would be interested if maybe I can car pool with some other Indy area people.

By then I should be able to bring:

1. 10.5" RRA AR-15 SBR in 5.56
    2. M92 Krinkov SBR in 7.62x39
    3. 5.5" RRA AR-15 Supressed SBR in .22LR
    4. Ruger 10/22 Supressed in .22LR
    5. Max-11 SMG in 9mm

Is FA stuff allowed though??

I have not seen it posted otherwise and the last NWI group shoot we had there there was some guy (not a memeber) running a full auto suppressed .22

I will be in contact with the property manager again later this week to see where he is at with the whole pumpkin thing so I will bring it up. I really think if we had some sort of safety officer or something it might halp with my goals for this shoot.

After I speak with him I will know more, if anybody who is looking to attend is NRA Safety or something please let me know it my help.

I my also purchase the wood and build 2 shooting benches to donate to JP as an INGO thing, would go a long way to help promote us and grow our relationship with the DNR.

If we have any member who would be willing to donate his/her time I would pay for the materials if 2 small engraved plaques could be made that I could attach to the benches. Please PM me and let me know.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    It's a little early to say for sure.. But, I plan on it!

USP 45
    AK 47 762
    G3 308
    Saiga 12 w/ 37mm launcher

Seems appropriate for Zombies and Pumpkins.

I'll look around for a larger grill this time, too.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Update I spoke with the property manager Friday and FA is a NO go!!!!!

The pumpkins are still a maybe I need to be able to convince him I am a man of my word and if needed I by myself will clean the range up afterwards!!!

I will more then likely be donating 2 shooting benches to the range in honor of INGO, I really need somebody that can make up 2 small engraved or printed plates I can affix to the benches with "Donated care of INGO and the web addy on them and OCT 31, 2009". I will provide all materials and labor for these benches.

We are still in need of a small pop-up type shelter, a couple tables, and of course a grill.

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    The pumpkins are still a maybe I need to be able to convince him I am a man of my word and if needed I by myself will clean the range up afterwards!!!

We are still in need of a small pop-up type shelter, a couple tables, and of course a grill.

Offer a $100 cleanup deposit. That might convince him you are serious.

I have a club match that day or I would come and bring my smoker/grill.

BruceWeb3.jpg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Update I spoke with the property manager Friday and FA is a NO go!!!!!

I will more then likely be donating 2 shooting benches to the range in honor of INGO, I really need somebody that can make up 2 small engraved or printed plates I can affix to the benches with "Donated care of INGO and the web addy on them and OCT 31, 2009". I will provide all materials and labor for these benches.

Well mike, I can supply the popup shelter for the day. EVEN if I am not able to make it I can meet up with ya and give it to you for the use that day anyway. :) One less thing we need to obtain....

Greg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom