• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Hello everyone. We are brand new here and want to let you know our mission. We are located in the northern Indiana area close between St. Joseph and Elkhart Co.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Save Our Gun Culture[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]A proposal to the shooting community. To promote the positive image of the shooting sports.[/FONT]

My name is Chris Templeton and I am a member of the St. Joseph County Restoration Club and I ask for your help to [FONT=&quot]SAVE OUR GUN CULTURE[/FONT]. I like all of you, am concerned about our current firearms/legislation issues. Due to the shootings and our politicians.
    I no longer have faith in our so called “pro gun” or “conservative” representatives to help us, since many of them have sold us out on all issues of liberty and privacy. The odds are severely stacked against us, so I am turning to the people. Our gun culture has grown recently, in many good ways that I think the wind of change has turned in our favor. This is why they have attacked it. We pushed back demonization of gun owners 20 years in the last ten and I believe this is still our best chance.
    In the upcoming season we need to push marksmanship right over the edge, and get the people out to shoot in local competitions, start reloading, buy that first gun, ETC. I want to make the guns and ammo lifestyle as important as football. I would like you to help get the maximum amount of people out to shoot in the competitions, and put that good face back on guns and ammo.
    Here is my list of things I will do to [FONT=&quot]promote our gun culture[/FONT]:​
    Cash payouts or gun related items to the winners. This will be for matches in 2013.
    I will provide my firearms and ammo to any new shooters, if those items can be used in a specific event.
    I will pay the entry fees of ANY female competitors that wish to shoot this year. I will cover 50% of any junior male shooters.
    I will pay 25% of the membership cost of ANY female members that join in 2013.
    For ANY current member that is a first time buyer of a current N.F.A. item (Silencer, machine gun, short barreled rifle/shotgun.) I will pay you 25 dollars when I see your complete paperwork before it is sent off.

I have started a channel on You Tube called The Michiana Shooting News. I want to use this to cover local events and promote the clubs and businesses that contribute to the gun culture. We want to hear from you to see if we can work together to get more interest in local events.
    What you have read here is the mission of one person. I am going to do all the things I listed above with my own personal income and any donations I can raise. I am not a board member or officer of the club, just one member trying to make a difference.

michianashootingnews@gmail.com

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Hi Chris. Tell Doug Steinke that Tim says hello. I was a temp over at Honeywell for a couple years...

The wife and I will be looking into membership at the club here this year.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Very generous offers! Glad to see someone actively promoting our sport this way!

I'll be checking out your YouTube channel, and good luck! Welcome to INGO!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well thank you all very much. We hope you might be out to shoot with us if you are in the area. The next match we will be covering will be at the St. Joseph County Restoration Club. It will be the PPC match and The Bench Rest match on March 23rd. For more info check out www.sjcrc.us . If you want more details write me back here or michianashootingnews@gmail.com. We will have more cash and ammo raffles. Women and juniors can be sponsored by us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom