• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tru7hmnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey folks, Been here at INGO for a bit and never posted anything.
    Just saw X4 AH-64D Helos ARMED with Hellfires fly over the office where I work. These were real missiles. Scoped them and they were not training missiles. No blue bands. Not very happy with this. Thoughts?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Well, at least they weren't drones.

Depending on where they were headed I'd speculate possible live fire excercises, test and eval, plain ole transport, or possibly to blow up a 2nd amendment rally...please insert purple as/where needed.

...and :welcome: to :ingo: :rockwoot:!!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Nice first post! I am sure that not only were those birds your tax dollars at work, but probably homeland insecurity just warming up. :D

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I work in south Louisville (KY) and we've been seeing multiple flights of x4 AH-64's down here for the last several weeks. I thought they were packing, but haven't glassed any of them to confirm. Guess I should throw the binos back in the truck, huh?

:welcome:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Just saw X4 AH-64D Helos ARMED with Hellfires fly over the office where I work. These were real missiles. Scoped them and they were not training missiles.
    First, welcome.

Second, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest maybe that "scoping" armed Apaches (assuming there's a rifle attached to the scope) :) may not be the best way to confirm... long term, at least. ;)

tru7hmnb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bad choice of words. Lol. Didn't so much "scope" them as "glass" them. I used my little monocular (10X). Good catch though. I'm still clinging to the idea that these guys are the good guys, although recent rumblings from the War College and 1600P might put the lie to that idea. Let's hope not!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom