• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Having the experience of just turning 55 has caused me to wonder. If I had been given firearms training in early high school would I have paid more attention to history class. If a true history teacher would have convinced me how it could apply to me all these years later. The brilliance of Jefferson and Patrick Henry and all the guys. How smart they were and are. Like our parents for most of us. Can you imagine getting in your "way back machine" and sitting in a pub stroking a few beers and listening? Knowing what we know now of course. And telling them of what is going on now.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO! Interested in learning some more about firearms and history? You should check out Appleseed- an excellent combination of riflery training and Revolutionary War history.

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    Welcome JMO.... We did have a few teachers that enlighten us if you think back. Koos in 8th grade was one that I have never forgotten. Mr. Groft also. Even as he was an econ teacher, he opened up my eyes how the free market is suppose to work and seeing what a joke the federal government is making of it today. There are a few of us here that went to HS together and many of the others that we went to school with share the same views and values. The advantages of growing up in a conservative community. Happy belated birthday again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom