• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jjarrett79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Never joined a forum with so many damn posting restrictions. Now i have to make a million pointless post just to ask someone about a gun. Who makes these rules anyways? I thought you gun owners weren't for heavy regulation??????

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    :welcome: to INGO!

slow your roll partner,
    the reason behind the 50 posts.. not "a million" is to limit the clowns trying to join just to buy or sell a gun!
    please take a second to read the FAQ's and learn a little about INGO.
    It's a GREAT site and we would love to have you.
    but keep in mind this isn't armslist or craigslist.. there is much much more to offer here!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Never joined a forum with so many damn posting restrictions. Now i have to make a million pointless post just to ask someone about a gun. Who makes these rules anyways? I thought you gun owners weren't for heavy regulation??????

You are right! I totally agree with you. This forum is not for you. There are plenty of other forums that will better suit you. Good luck to you. :)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome jjarett79. As noted above, this is a gun community, not a gun "for sale" forum. If you only want to buy and sell, Armslist and GunBroker might be a better place to spend your time. If you are interested in talking about guns and becoming part of this community, then it will be well worth your time. Good luck either way.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave

Welcome in, jarrett..If you stick around for more than the buy/sell, you will find that this is THE Forum to be a member of..Bill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom