Not open for further replies.

TheOperator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    W-Lafayette
    Hello my new Indianian brethren!

Just recently escaped the land of the "great emancipator" about 5 months ago and am proud to be a recent owner of a 1925 ex-dragoon Izhevsk Mosin-Nagant!

I am an inexperienced shooter although very knowledgeable about firearms (specifically eastern european firearms which are my favorite) and am hoping to meet some range buddies here in West Lafayette (if you don't mind my fiance tagging along)

I'm sure to enjoy my stay here and hope everybody else enjoys me all the same (but not too much, because I AM engaged).

Thanks again for having me and boiler up!

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Welcome! I am also a Illinois transplant to Indiana. Couldnt be better! Dont miss IL one bit....whats to miss? The foid card? High property taxes? All the gun red tape? Broke arse state? NOPE, Not me! Dont miss that mess one bit! ;)

TheOperator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    W-Lafayette
    Welcome! I am also a Illinois transplant to Indiana. Couldnt be better! Dont miss IL one bit....whats to miss? The foid card? High property taxes? All the gun red tape? Broke arse state? NOPE, Not me! Dont miss that mess one bit! ;)

I do admit I miss woodfield mall and all of the fancy restaurants. I'm a bit of a foodie and while there are plenty of asian markets around here there aren't any european marketplace I can find so far.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Welcome to Ingo by way of warrick county.. you will have more then enough to read on here about anything firearms related that you would want to know. Doesn't hurt to ask either.. Everyone starts at the beginning at some point in there life. Enjoy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom