• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishanimal917

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys and gals, I must apologize right off the bat. I was looking thru my different posts since I joined in October 2013 & I couldn't find my introduction post. Beings it was my first post ever, I'm sure I screwed up submitting it somehow, so for that I apologize. I know I wrote one but it simply just isn't there.

I have served in the U.S. Army for 17 years now, 3 more to go and I'm done, I think that's enough of ones life to serve their country. I am a Professional Firefighter and have been for almost 9 years now. I love serving the citizens in my community and then there's the whole adrenalin junkie thing too, that always helps.

For what little time I have been on here I have learned several things:

1. This is an amazing community for all gun owners alike, INGO is definitely the place to be.
    2. The threads & posts cover anything and everything needed and the information is abundant.
    3. Members are always quick to help when needed, if you don't know something, just ask and you'll have an answer.
    4. There are nice guys and some not so nice, but that's part of it. With the backgrounds I have I understand the "hazing & razzing" aspect, I am guilty of doing it myself. Point being, have THICK skin but also live by the rule "treat others as you would want to be treated".

I am looking forward to being a member of this community for several years to come and hopefully it will stay up and running indefinitely. I will soon be a site supporter, you can hold me to that! Thank you for having me and best wishes to everyone....:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom