• Status
    Not open for further replies.

madswede

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2014
    Valparaiso.Confusion
    I am a new guy here. Lurked andnread for awhile. Finally jumped in. Greetings and salutations from the frozen north lands. Remember an invasion is real only if you burn your boats on your enemies shore to let them know you are gonna stay.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I am a new guy here. Lurked andnread for awhile. Finally jumped in. Greetings and salutations from the frozen north lands. Remember an invasion is real only if you burn your boats on your enemies shore to let them know you are gonna stay.

So? are you saying your a staunch liberal who got a membership just to listen to what we say, and youve decided to plant some roots here, and be like a papa spy?

madswede

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2014
    Valparaiso.Confusion
    I was raised strict religious read my way to my own thoughts. Got a career but in a union but i am a staunch capitalist /raging republican. I was RO for years at local indoor. I shot IMSA for years. So no I am just a guy that fits in no ones normal list of friends.

madswede

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2014
    Valparaiso.Confusion
    So? are you saying your a staunch liberal who got a membership just to listen to what we say, and youve decided to plant some roots here, and be like a papa spy?

I will use small words and talk slow so you can keep up......my name is madswede i am 100% Swede. Only the vikings burnt their ships to let their intent be known with out an interpreter. No retreat no resupply.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I will use small words and talk slow so you can keep up......my name is madswede i am 100% Swede. Only the vikings burnt their ships to let their intent be known with out an interpreter. No retreat no resupply.

Google "Hernando Cortes" I think you will find he was not Swedish.

and I was kidding.. jeez....

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central

:popcorn:

WOW! Controversy in his opening post! I LIKE THIS GUY! (you ARE a guy, right?)

:welcome: to your new addiction! (assuming we don't run you off with the welcome posts) :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom