• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Hello fellow members. This forum was brought to my attention by another member who visits another forum I belong to. I am a firearms enthusiast and collector; I own a law enforcement supply business (home based at the moment); yes I also do civilian sells; I believe that every law abiding citizen should be able to own and purchase what ever they want and that the government should not regulate the firearms industry so heavily. If any of you have any questions about me I go by am94pm on HKpro.com, gunbroker.com and other forum I belong to.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    welcome to this great new site for us hoosiers. what can you sell us civilians and where are you located?

Hello fellow members. This forum was brought to my attention by another member who visits another forum I belong to. I am a firearms enthusiast and collector; I own a law enforcement supply business (home based at the moment); yes I also do civilian sells; I believe that every law abiding citizen should be able to own and purchase what ever they want and that the government should not regulate the firearms industry so heavily. If any of you have any questions about me I go by am94pm on HKpro.com, gunbroker.com and other forum I belong to.<o:p></o:p>

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    welcome to this great new site for us hoosiers. what can you sell us civilians and where are you located?

I am located in Greenfield just east of Indy. I can sell everything but firearms (no FFL yet) and leo/military restriced items. I carry Eagle Industries gear, I deal with Rock River, Surefire, HK, and have distributers who carry several other manufacturers and products. ANy questions fell free to contact me here or via phone.

Patrick McKinney
    McKinney Enterprises
    317-460-5592

openindy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Might you get an FFL in the future?

I am located in Greenfield just east of Indy. I can sell everything but firearms (no FFL yet) and leo/military restriced items. I carry Eagle Industries gear, I deal with Rock River, Surefire, HK, and have distributers who carry several other manufacturers and products. ANy questions fell free to contact me here or via phone.

Patrick McKinney
    McKinney Enterprises
    317-460-5592

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom