• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jasipe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2015
    United States
    Hello INGO from Fort Wayne. Glad I found this site and look forward to sharing. I do have a question regarding the 50 post. Would giving details about a firearms auction constitute as advertising and would need to be in the classifieds? If that is the case how do I pay the supporter site fee to gain access to the classifieds faster? I'm not trying to take the easy way out, but I would like to post details regarding the auction as it is coming up soon and having to make 50 quality post will take some time. Now that I have joined, I do plan to make quality post, share, and learn but I would like to be able to share this auction with the community ASAP! I just want to make sure I do things right, I respect the community and the INGO site and just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to INGO! Contact any mod and they can take care of you... Fenway is the boss man if you want to go to him, but any of the mods can take care of you. On the main page you can see which mods are online.

And now that I think about it idk if you can PM a mod without 50 or not, I know you can't other people. You should however be able to locate an email. Or one of them will reach out to you I am assuming soon if you don't contact someone (there are currently 6 online). Post back here if you have any trouble and someone will help!

Again... Welcome to INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom