• Status
    Not open for further replies.

loke301

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2016
    Bluffton
    Hello everyone; I figured I would take the opportunity to introduce myself... which should be interesting without actually disclosing my real name (can't be too careful on the world wide 'internets' rights?). I guess you can call me loke301? I heard about this forum almost two years ago from a friend from work and only just now have gotten around to getting an account created. So far I'm liking what I see, as most people appear to be very helpful and there are some very informative threads. Personally I've been an avid firearms enthusiast for many years; my first rifle being a Crossman .177 pellet gun when I was little. Sadly I destroyed that gun trying to take it apart to see how it worked; I took all of the screws out of the receiver, only to have all of the spring loaded parts come flying out the second I opened it up. I remember spending days trying to figure out how to put it back together without ever succeeding. If only I had the internet and a forum such as this at my disposal back then. Fortunately since then I've had a bit more luck in disassembling and more importantly re-assembling my firearms. Not sure how great of an introduction this is if one considers first impressions lasting impressions, so I may have to share some of my successes at some point to help redeem myself in the eyes of my peers. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom