• Status
    Not open for further replies.

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    I am in the process of moving to Indiana and buying a home in the Whitestown, Lebanon area. Coming from Utah I am trying to learn where to go shoot and buy supplies. I have been impressed with the shooting opportunities in this state listed on your various websites. I shot my first Steel match at the Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club a couple of weeks ago and last week shot my second at the Atlanta Conservation Club. Many thanks for the welcome and help I received. I am a long time Cowboy Action Shooter and will jump back in there soon but much of my equipment (all my reloading equipment) is still in transit. I have shot a few Practical Pistol matches in Utah as well. I am enjoying my introduction to Steel and looking forward to to trying out IDPA and would really like to try 3 gun (not fully equipped for that yet). Wife and kids are still in Utah finishing the school year so am using free time to check out the opportunities. Would love any info or tips on events, ranges and good places to buy ammo, guns and reloading supplies in the Lebanon area. Thanks and look forward to meeting some of you on the range.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Welcome aboard...

Just so you know, we used to have a member call E7Ranger who is banned...At 1st glance that is what I read as your screen name....

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Welcome aboard...

Just so you know, we used to have a member call E7Ranger who is banned...At 1st glance that is what I read as your screen name....

Thanks for the welcomes from all. Glad you looked again and didn't ban me. I have been looking for shoots tomorrow and found the Bowling Pin shoot at MCFG tomorrow. Going to give it a try!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hello from Avon and welcome to the Great State of Indiana. Prior military?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Welcome to Indiana. I'm about 10 miles SW from you in Lizton. Not a whole lot close by for reloading supplies that I am aware of. But the Indy 1500 show happens several times a year, and some of our vendors participate there, making the drive shorter, and replenishment cheaper and convenient!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome. You have already learned a key part of our state... "Hoosier Hospitality". Glad to have you.

For CAS, I know proteq.us has a range. its about 70-90 minutes from you in Brazil, IN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom