• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    Been a long time creeper here in INGO. Probably for 5+ years. Always enjoyed reading the threads and seeing what everyone had to say or stories to be told. Very cool as most of the comments and replies are very helpful. Not too many forums are out there today that don't have a bunch of lurkers ready to cause an uproar. Anyways I am looking forward to interacting with everyone.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Been a long time creeper here in INGO. Probably for 5+ years. Always enjoyed reading the threads and seeing what everyone had to say or stories to be told. Very cool as most of the comments and replies are very helpful. Not too many forums are out there today that don't have a bunch of lurkers ready to cause an uproar. Anyways I am looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome to :ingo: You were lurking, not creeping. Creeping involves trying to lure someone into your van.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hello and welcome to :ingo:!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom