Not open for further replies.

luked219

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Michigan City
    Hello,

I've been a long time lurker and decided to take the plunge and become a member!

My name is Luke, and I've been a Hoosier all of my life. I've been carrying a firearm since I was 18, and pocket knives since before cub scouts. My first experience with a firearm came when I was 7 years old down at my Grandparents house in Texas. Good ole Gramps thought it would be fun to "pop my cherry" so to speak by letting me squeeze off a round from his 10ga pump. When my scrawny butt hit the ground he nearly fell over laughing. Ever since then I've been hooked on things that go bang.

Guns are cool and all, but my real passion lies with cutlery. Whether the $40 Spyderco, $400 sebenza, or $1000+ custom... I love them all. Like I said, I've been carrying a pocket knife since before I can even remember. My father always did, his father always did, etc. Just runs in the family I spose. Albeit, they carried more traditional slip joints, unlike these crazy overbuilt tanks from nowadays.

Anyway, I digress. Right now my current job is Sporting Goods/Firearms Mgr. at a local family run company. Seems to be a fitting job, seeing how my last job had me selling Coach purses to middle aged women :D.

I'm looking forward to gaining some friendships, picking some brains, and hopefully sharing my "expertise" on a few topics.

Thanks for the membership!

-Luke

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Welcome from Hobart. Work takes me to Michigan City every work day to Detroit and Pine street. Do tell the name of the store where you work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom