• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Hi, all! Just recently found out about this site from a random Google search about Indiana gun laws. I'm on another forum site and had been looking to connect with other IN gun owners. It's like someone had already read my mind before I knew what I was looking for!! ;) I'm fairly new to firearms in general. I had been exposed to them before through family and friends, but I just bought my first for HD a few weeks ago (and I'm already planning on a couple more...this will NOT be good for my bank account!). While I bought one for HD/SD, I'm falling in love with going to the range and trying to outdo my last visit, and I can't wait to try out other formats/calibers! :D Originally from Fort Wayne and am currently in Muncie. Not exactly an upgrade... Well, I'm looking forward to interacting with as many of you as possible, and I hope that you'll forgive me if I ask some dumb questions along the way!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

And don't be afraid to ask questions. There are no dumb questions when you are wanting to learn something. Dumb answers maybe, but no dumb questions. :D

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Thanks, Larry.

Haha! I'll keep that in mind, Indy. Thanks!

You were lucky, Woobie. I got sucked in!!!

Last edited:

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    nrgrams, no one "enjoys" Muncie! ;) Oddly enough, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend! I'm visiting friends in Helmsberg.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I too am from Fort Wayne, living in Muncie. I never want to move back there. So I suppose you could say I enjoy living here. CraigAPS where do you shoot?

Eh, I guess it's not horrible. I'm not sure I'll ever move back to FW either. I have been shooting at Wilbur Wright down in New Castle, but I'm thinking about trying In-laws and Outlaws in Gas City. It's an indoor range and I can't hit anything at the 25yd area of Wilbur Wright. I'm thinking with an indoor range, I'd be able to adjust the distance a bit until I improve. There aren't a whole lot of choices around here as far as I know about.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    What gun are you using? I can't hit @#$% with my LCP. Once i got my XD9, keeping shots on paper at 25 yards is no problem. So trying a different gun might be a good idea. I go to Wilbur Wright most of the time. When I do, I go at 8am on Sunday. If you're ever up for that, hit me up. I don't have much, but you can try my XD and my 9mm AR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom