• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CrazyCat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2016
    South Bend
    After living in Cave Creek, Arizona for 17 years and living in San Antonio, Texas for the last year, my wife and I have decided to move back to Indiana. We will be closing on our house in South Bend (Georgetown area),Indiana on November 30.
    After 30 years of shooting all the shotgun disciplines I have refocused on becoming a dedicated rimfire shooter at distances of 100 yards and shorter. I do not hunt anymore but I still enjoy competitive type shooting.
    if anyone can direct me to clean, safe and reasonably priced ranges, indoor or outdoor, I would appreciate the information.

CrazyCat

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome to Indiana and especially up north. You have several INGOers right around your new house.

We have a few ranges within about a 30 min drive. There is also a great range about 10 min north of you in Niles, MI, called Bend of the River C.C. BORCC
    They offer a bunch of shooting sports. Hit me up when you're ready to go. I might tag along.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Welcome back to all 4 seasons...and a land where you can find water even if the electricity won't pump it out of the ground for you.

CrazyCat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2016
    South Bend
    Thank you all for the welcome.

55fairlane,

i can can not respond to your welcome home PM until I have 50 posts (per admin). If Steve is a shotgunner at Ben Avery then yes I know him. Yes, I peruse rimfire central. I shot IHMSA (during the Elgen Gates era)in Indiana 30 plus years ago (my mentor/sponsor was a guy named Wayne and remember a gun shop named Lock,Stock and Barrel). No, I really don't want to travel halfway across Indiana to shoot.
    Thanks again for the welcome home PM.

CrazyCat

if any of you know or can contact 55fairlane and direct him to this post it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom