• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Miracle0400

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2016
    Kokomo
    I'm sure this is been brought up before so sorry about this. Is there anyway to fast track the 50 post minimum to be able to reply in the classifieds? Was told about this site after talking to a buddy about what I was looking for. Love the site and not going to leave but would love to see if I could make a deal for a couple of weapons for sale. Thanks

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Occasionally they come for the 'deals', but stay for the atmosphere...
    Welcome aboard, and do stay a while. Much to learn and share.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    yeah, the atmosphere. sometimes it does get hard to breathe so adapt and overcome because if it is deals you seek, this isn't the place. :lol2:

There are some but for the most part people here use something for a couple years, then decide they want something else and try to sell what they have used for more, since it was theirs after all. :rolleyes: Most of the folks who come here for deals and not for the interaction want to sell things they feel are made of pure gold.

Now and then, when a real member wants to sell or trade, there may be a deal in it but most of them despise the "flippers" so if you want to buy some of their items, interact and stick around for more than just the buying and selling. :yesway:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Yep, site supporter is the way to go if you want to get there quick. Some folks try spamming to get to 50, and they get banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom