• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Hi, my name is Randy. I live in Kendallville, about 25 miles north of Ft. Wayne. I switched jobs about 2 yrs. ago and had to start working night shift. The wife did not like being alone at night so we started looking at guns. I grew up around guns, but she had never seen one in person, let alone held one. We now have a 380 for her, 2 9mm for me, one to carry and one for range. I also have a 12 gauge and an ar. That is about all the guns I see having, except for an ar pistol I want to build. My goals for this year, besides building the pistol, is to get some training and fill up some ammo cans.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Thor, we probably would not have any guns if she hadnt decided to get one. I wasnt going to push it on her. She suffers from degenerative arthritis, and spends the majority of her day sitting in her lift chair. I would love tofind somewhere to get her some training on using her gun while seated,as we have a wheelchair she uses if we go somewhere that involves much walking. awames76, nice to see someone else from the Tuck on here, lol.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Welcome from Southern Indiana. I know what you mean about filling ammo cans. I'm trying to buy two, shoot one with ammo on all my range trips as I break in my home defense gun.

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    there was a new member a few days ago form noble co. there is a thread about a meet and greet at midwest gun and range in elkhart at the end of the month.

do u have a place to shoot where u live?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom