• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    Kirk here from Albertson's Sport Shop in Warsaw. Quite a few people have been coming in lately talking about this website, I thought I'd check it our for myself. Was very impressed, lots of good info/advice here!

Regards,

Kirk

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    Is Alan still involved with the shop?

I stopped by by and saw your neighbors, Charlie and George the other day. I did not get the chance to stop there.

Honda shop is definitely good people. Nope, Alan is not involved. We actually purchased the shop from Steve, Alan's father, 17 years ago.

Kirk

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    This forum will not allow me to address these issues via pm with those involved unless I have made 50 posts. For some reason, I get the same message when I try to reply to the thread from last week that Richwon4 started last week. So, I will address it publicly:

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    Richwon4:

Kirk Johnson here, owner of Albertson's. I would like to apologize for the way you were treated (or in this case, not treated) in our store last week. No long drawn out excuse or reason, it just plain should not have happened, and is not the way we like to do business. I have had a meeting with all of our employees to let them know this is not acceptable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom