• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MadScientist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2017
    Southern
    Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. A little about myself, I'm 23 and have been a working as an engineer for about 2 years now. I spent a lot of my career designing aftermarket automotive parts specifically with sheet metal/tubing creating suspension and roll cages, and now I'm working for a different company doing some interior construction design. I have what feels like 436 hobbies, and when I'm not at work I'm at home working on some custom CAD projects and utilizing my 3D printer. I was raised in a home in which guns were viewed as "bad" and "unnecessary", which I feel is probably 90% of people thoughts prior to becoming a victim. On that note, I clearly feel as though when used responsibly by someone who is educated on the matter they're much less harmful than a lot of other decisions people decide to make. I've had my CC permit for about a year, but it wasn't until last week that I found THE gun that I wanted for an unbeatable price. Even though I've spent the past few weeks reading up on safe practices and my rights when carrying and the proper procedures, I have still been carrying with an empty magazine to insure my safety and more importantly the safety of others until I feel I have enough experience. Finally on to the good stuff, I was able to snag a full sized, steel framed 9mm Jericho 941. I spent a decent amount of time looking for an original IMI vs the IWI and I'm glad I waited, it just adds to the uniqueness in my opinion. Another reason I have not carried loaded yet is the fact that I'm still waiting to buy a holster. I'm currently 3D modeling my own in Solidworks and plan on 3D printing it in a thicker shell of nylon. I also intend to carry in that holster with an empty mag for a week or so to ensure its integrity. I've attached a picture below, if you've got any questions about 3D printing or anything in general feel free to ask. Hopefully this is the first edition to a small but efficient collection of guns!

20170122_230104%201_zpsuq0or0ds.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

MadScientist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2017
    Southern
    Thanks guys, also I was under the assumption that CC was an acronym for Concealed Carry and that what I intended to say. Thanks for the link to the 3D printing thread! Ill upload a picture of the holster 3D model upon completion and then finished pictures of the holster.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks guys, also I was under the assumption that CC was an acronym for Concealed Carry and that what I intended to say. Thanks for the link to the 3D printing thread! Ill upload a picture of the holster 3D model upon completion and then finished pictures of the holster.

CC is concealed carry.
    But Indiana is not a CC state.
    You can CC or OC, either one.
    The license/permit is a LTCH, License To Carry Handgun.
    It is for carrying, doesn't specify how.

MadScientist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2017
    Southern
    Thanks for clarifying, it seems as though they seem to throw that term around loosely on the application pages versus consistently referring to it as a LTCH.

Edit: I take that back^ as I'm wrong, their website only refers to it as a LTCH.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom