Hello again, back from Sweden now in Greenwood.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rational

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    New Whiteland
    Hello folks. Just got back from 4 years in the great frozen north of firearm unfriendly Sweden. First order of business procured a CZ sp-01 tactical. Next step convince my Swedish wife to shoot.

Great to be back in the states and on INGO.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Welcome back.......Hope that you enjoy INGO...

And when are you gonna tell us about the Swedish women???:): I'll say it....I know everyone was wondering....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Hello folks. Just got back from 4 years in the great frozen north of firearm unfriendly Sweden. First order of business procured a CZ sp-01 tactical. Next step convince my Swedish wife to shoot.

Great to be back in the states and on INGO.

Sounds like you have fine taste in pistols and women. Welcome!

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Sweden is a pretty nice place to visit. My daughter lives in Lund and my wife, son and I visited her four years ago. They learn how to speak English from about the third grade on so no noticeable accent. Would love to go back. Welcome back home.

rational

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    New Whiteland
    Welcome back.......Hope that you enjoy INGO...

And when are you gonna tell us about the Swedish women???:): I'll say it....I know everyone was wondering....

I am a pretty big fan of Swedish women, the one that puts up with me more specifically. I think I married the only one that is short and brown haired. You really can't throw a brick without knocking out a pair of tall, blonde, large chested women in Sweden.

Got the sp-01 to the range. After 4 years of not shooting I did okay, for sure need some more practice. 1000 rounds of tul on order, welcome to suggestions on better bulk 9mm at good prices.

Thanks for all the welcome backs.

/rational

rational

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    New Whiteland
    Sweden is a pretty nice place to visit. My daughter lives in Lund and my wife, son and I visited her four years ago. They learn how to speak English from about the third grade on so no noticeable accent. Would love to go back. Welcome back home.

We still have a cabin in Sweden and we will go back. Gorgeous country and great people, but we will let them sort out their current immigration problem before we go back, can't say I miss the 9 dollar a gallon gas either.

/rational

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom