• Status
    Not open for further replies.

McCloyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    Goshen
    I just stumbled upon this forum site while looking for answers about the closing of the Shoot to Thrill shooting range. After a quick review I joined.

I am sure, compared to many of the members here to be relatively new to shooting but have enjoyed what I have learned so far. I am also am a DIY to some extent around the house and work on my cars as needed to keep transportation costs down. I look forward to learning more......

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I wasn't aware it had shut down. I go up to Goshen for work now and then and it was a nice place to visit. Well welcome anyhow!

McCloyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    Goshen
    CTS - I haven't actually tried to go to STT but heard about it thru friends and from this site there are posts and also info from newspapers that it must have closed sometime between August and November of last year.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    CTS - I haven't actually tried to go to STT but heard about it thru friends and from this site there are posts and also info from newspapers that it must have closed sometime between August and November of last year.

At the end of July they said they were shutting down thru most of August for 'maintenance' and never reopened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom