• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I’d like to get rid of some knives that I don’t use. All prices are face to face, preferably in Avon. I’m not opposed to shipping, but it’s hard for me to get to a post office on any day but Saturday. Shipping would cost extra. I’m not interested in shipping the automatic. I’m open to trades, but I’d rather have cash as I am trying to clear out the collection. Thanks for looking!

Pro Tech Doru model 2010 Automatic. Allen Elishewits designed stone wash 154CM plain edge blade with solid black aluminum handle. The automatic blade opens strong and lockup is good. Comes with the box and sheath. This is brand new with the factory edge. I carried it around the house, but shows no sign of wear. I will let this go for $110.

Boker Plus Albatros. Titanium framelock. VG-10 steel blade. Lock up is good. This is brand new with the factory edge. Never carried or used. Comes with the box and the torx wrench for the pocket clip. This is a very stout knife. I will let this go for $85.

Blind Horse Knives Bush Pig. This knife is unused with the factory edge. 5/32” A2 steel with a bead blasted green micarta handle. Overall length is 8 ¾. The sheath is a leather “bush guard” dangler sheath. The ferro rod in the picture is not included. I will let this go for $125 firm. I had this one listed before, but this is a price drop.

Bflo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Narco-Bump
    The Pro Tech has been sold.
    I'll take $80 for the Boker and $120 for the Blind Horse Knives Bush Pig

Top Bottom