• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Time to thin things out a bit since I haven't carried some of these in a long while. Too many knives is never a problem, but I'm on vacation and trying to do a little...fall cleaning...I guess it would be. Anyway, info below:

#1) All three on the left side of the picture for a total of $30: SOLD

Camillus YellowJacket pocket knife. This is just a little two-bladed thing similar to a Case in appearance.

Enlan EL-02. This is a Chinese knife made in 8Cr13mov steel. Despite its modest price, it's actually a pretty decent knife. This has a form of the Benchmade Axis lock which you can see in the photo. It also has a regular thumb stud to open it if you don't like the Axis-like system. I carried it for a while and really had no complaints with it.

Gerber Bear Grylls fixed blade. This is one of the Bear Grylls line you see at Walmart/Meijer/etc. Comes with a belt sheath that can be oriented in a few different ways, as well as a paracord wrapped handle.

#2) Knife, sheath, and fire starter for a total of $30: SOLD

The knife inside is your basic Mora knife. It cut some paper but that's about it. The fire starter is just a Coughlan's striker flint model. The sheath is the selling point of this deal though. Handmade by INGO's DaKruiser, it features very nice tooling, heavy duty stitching, and a belt loop for carry. Top right photo.

#3) Kershaw "Needs Work" for $20:

This one is in 14C28N, which is also used by Southern Grind. The knife is fine, the name just happens to be "Needs Work." This has a very uniquely shaped blade which is extremely sharp. This model has the Speed Safe open, so be careful when flipping it open because it pops right open. Sturdy liner lock. Bottom right photo.

** FTF in central Indiana, or I can ship for $3. **

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom