• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Got a few things up for sale. switching stuff around and going different routes.

SPF'S SPF'S SPF'S SPF'S. First up is a Jeremy Horton necker. pretty rare as it's double ground and it's a compound grind. very cool. I picked this up a couple months ago but have another that a friend hooked me up with that I carry more. this is D2 I believe. it's a older model that still some of the machine marks in it which I really like. Also the previous owner put a slight patina on the handle. it has been used and has some marks scratches ect. You can very easily send it back to J and he will give it a spa treatment for free. No sheath with this one. $175 obo shipped and paypaled. it's a amazing necker. and Jeremy hasn't made them in quite some time.

SOLD. Next is a Esee izula 2 in black. comes with custom kydex sheath. it either needs rivets or screws as I just used it in a piggy back set up. edge is very nice. does have scratches and what not on it as it was a user. Still looks great and has esee's amazing warranty. lets do $60 obo shipped and paypaled.

Third is a gerber multi tool 600. older version and solid. it comes with a custom kydex sheath and belt loop. very solid set up. this model was used a good amount on the river. I forgot I had it and so now it's got a some rust and the tools are harder to get out. could be cleaned up very easily with steel wool and oil. be good as new but I switched to leatherman. lets do $40 shipped and paypal'ed.

SPF'S SPF'S SPF'S. Last for right now is a streamlight TLR-2. light laser combo. this is not the HL version. it's a in great shape and mostly pulled night stand duty. has been on a pistol for about 75 rounds to test function. so minor marks and stuff on it but still awesome shape and works perfect. I can't really find any of these used for sale anywhere to gauge interest so. lets go $155 obo shipped and paypal'ed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom