• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    This is a great knife, and I really love the acid stonewashed grind w/ satin flats, but I just can't see myself choosing it over my Kwaiback.

This just came back from Jake and she had custom pivots installed. The original pivot will be included. It is an earlier A8 with the thicker blade stock(0.189) and scales(0.226), with a dark stonewash on the scales to compliment the beautiful acid stonewash of the blade. It flips wonderfullt, has a Hoback edge, and has an early lockup that is still just a smidge sticky (still some room to break in!).

I'm going to list the sale price at $1200 OBRO, but partial trades would be great for me. Cash deals can be negotiated if FtF is an option.

Deal isn't done until both parties are satisfied.

Don't hesitate to PM me with offers, I will respond in order and as soon as I am able. Trade interests to follow the pics.

Trade Interests

Trijicon RMR
    Aimpoint Micro

Tavor
    M14 type rifle (M1a, etc)
    Glock 17 G3
    Magazines: Sig P226 9mm (Mec Gar only), S&W Shield 9mm, Tripp 1911, PPQ M2 9mm, G21 ambi-release cut.
    18” or 20” AR-15 barrel or upper, CHF only, .223 Wylde or 5.56
    Other firearms in 9mm or .45ACP
    Spyderco P’kal
    Emerson Karambit
    Other Emerson folders
    Mid-tech and custom folders (no serrations, please!)

Cash could go either way for the right deal. Shoot me any reasonable offer, worst I can say is “That’s not really my thing.”

Last edited:
    Top Bottom