WTS: Several fixed blades, Sog Northwest Ranger - old style, Schrade Survival knives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Sold

What:

Sog Northwest Ranger, (top in picture). This is the good one they made years ago and stopped for a while and then started up all over again with different materials. I've had it for years and really haven't used it for anything besides opening the occasional box or mail. It's got some signs of light use, but otherwise is in great shape. Range queen of my knives. $35 picked up in or near Fort Wayne.

Schrade Extreme Survival (middle in picture). This is one of the schrade versions of the Chris Reeves Green Beret knife. When Chris Reeve retired he sold his designs and this is what schrade produced from it. This has been used to split some wood. The edge on the spine of the knife is sharpened from the factory. I think the model is SCHF3, but I'm not positive. It's really not a bad knife, I just don't use it and I'm trying to purge. $25 picked up in Fort Wayne.

Schrade Extreme Survival SCHF2SM (bottom in picture). This knife I've used and experimented with quite a bit. It's a good knife that's build like a tank, but again I don't use it and I'm trying to turn clutter into cash. I did have this knife professionally duracoated here in town because I wanted to see how good duracoat was. I had him spray some on the sheath as well just to make it stand out less. After the professional did it, I applied some extra duracoat I had from a shake and spray kit later on. The knife is great, it's sharp and it does everything you could want it to do. I've split wood with it and hacked stuff and it worked just fine. It's a good knife, but I just don't ever use it. $30 picked up in Fort Wayne.

Prices: Listed above, happy to bundle all three to get a deal done.

Trades: I'm not really looking for anything but you can always try.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom