• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Multiple knives listed below. I am located in the Hendricks Co/West Indy area if you want to meet FTF. Will ship any of them for $5, which is a rough estimate of shipping costs. Also willing to trade all 4 as a package for ZT, Emerson, or partial trade toward higher end folders. Just selling these to downsize extra stuff laying around. Thanks for looking!

SOG Trident Tanto - [STRIKE]$40[/STRIKE] $35
    - I've had this one for several years but never really used it. It has never been sharpened and shows very little in the way of use or carry. One note on this: I hated the stupid lock feature so it's been deactivated.

Spyerdco Endura G10 - $60 SOLD
    - Spyderco Endura (VG-10)with OD green G10 handles instead of the FRN or whatever is on the regular ones. This one was sharpened to a razor edge by Nova512 and hasn't cut anything since then. The clip has some paint worn off from carry, but in very good shape overall. Comes with box and bubble wrapper.

ESEE Izula - $40 SOLD
    - Sheath does not have a belt clip on it, no idea where it went. This one has been used lightly but is still very sharp and in good shape. It would make a great neck knife or deer dressing knife since it has no scales or paracord to gunk up.

Kershaw "Needs Work" - $10 SOLD
    - Very sharp and handy blade. Very unique design that you don't see on many other knives out there.

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom