WTS: ZT / MicroTech / Spyderco (Pic Heavy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ZgGlock88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Indyish
    Have to slim down my knife collection to help me recover from the 2 new Medford knives I purchased. I am located in Columbus. Willing to drive a reasonable distance for a FTF meeting, or will ship. I have all the original boxes and paperwork for all the knives. Not interested in trades. PM or text with questions or offers (317) 626-3171. Priced for quick sale. All the knives are OBO, worst I can say is no thanks.

ZT561– I love this knife. I hate to see it go but I love the Medford knives more. This 561 has a 3D CNC Lightning Strike Carbon fiber scale. (For those that dont know lightning strike carbon fiber is carbon fiber with bronze woven through it. It is hard to get a hold of and very expensive.) The scale has been 3D CNC'd to match the contour of the factory scale. The scale was made by my friend Chris at Fortius Arms (Erie, PA). The second picture is one he took of the knife for his website. To date this is the only one he has produced. I have the original FDE scale in the box.

$275

IMG_0249.jpg

ZT.jpg

MicroTech DOC
    – Blue annodized. Never carried. Has slight discoloration in the blade steel from factory, but only noticable if held at just the right angle. These knives are out of stock every where.

$250

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

Spyderco Domino -
    One of the fastest and smoothest opening knives I have ever held. The carbon fiber scale is gorgeous as well. A true gentlemen's knife. Never carried.

SPF

IMG_0242.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 – Very sharp! Solid Lock up. Lightly carried. No visible wear.

$120

IMG_0247.jpg

Spyderco Gayle Bradley – Solid knife. Feels like a fixed blade when open. Never carried.

SPF

IMG_0246.jpg

Spyderco Delica ZDP – ZDP-189 blade. Custom green CNC G10 scale from Fortius Arms. Has some wear on pocket clip. Very sharp. Have original scale in box.

SPF

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Spyderco Manix 2 –
    Black G10 scales. Black DLC blade. Got this knife to carry on duty but it never made it out of the safe.

SPF

IMG_0243.jpg

Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight –This was my first real pocket knife. Then I got bit by the bug as we can see what happened then. Only carried twice. Good little pocket knife.

SPF

IMG_0244.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom