WTS: Spyderco Manix 2 FFG s30v, Kershaw Rake d2 Composite, and Kershaw Leek 14c28n

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I've got three knives for sale. They just don't get pocket time and sit in my safe. So it's time for someone to get some use out of them.

Spyderco Manix 2 - SOLD $80 Shipped
    Kershaw Rake - SOLD $60 Shipped
    Kershaw Leek - SOLD $25 Shipped

First is a Spyderco Manix 2. This is the latest FFG s30v version. Comes with original box.

It has been carried approximately 5 times and is in really nice condition. Still has the factory edge. I think I used it to open a couple pieces of mail. Never abused or anything like that. Really nice knife, but I just never carried it much.

Second is a Kershaw Rake. This has a d2 composite blade. Comes with a spare blade. Comes with original box.

It comes with two blades. I sent the knife back to Kershaw for a new blade since I wasn't happy with the blade centering. It now has a brand new blade on it, but it is still not centered. The new blade they installed is sterile (no logo) with a bead blast finish. I haven't even cut paper with it.
    The second blade is stone washed and is not installed. It was used and sharpened quite a bit.
    I never abused the knife or beat on it, and it's in pretty nice condition. It's not perfect and was used, but it is not beat up.
    Between the two blades that come with this knife, the knife should be enough to last you the rest of your life.

Third is a Kershaw Leek. Sandvik 14c28n blade. Comes with original box.

This is the liner lock version with aluminum scales. It was a lot nicer in hand than the standard leek and was less slippery to me. This version came with a nice stone washed blade.
    I carried this at work for about a year. I work in an office, and it was mostly used to open packages and envelopes. It was not beat on or abused and is in pretty nice condition. As you can see, the scales show some snail trails/polish marks from carrying in my pocket if you look at it in the right light. I won't call them scratches as there's not any depth.
    The blade has been re-sharpened a few times. I also bent the lock bar a bit to give the lock a bit more tension because the lock was really light what I first got the knife.

I can ship or meet you for a face to face deal in Columbus Indiana. Feel free to check my feedback!
    Shipping prices quoted are within Indiana. As always, I won't be responsible for any issues when things are in the hands of the USPS. Only for sale if it is legal for you to receive and own the knife, and you must be over 18 years old.
    I accept cash, PayPal gift, or check (I will wait for it to clear before shipping)

db2bca307465c6861563066a8e7900cf_zps2085eab8.jpg

d36670c1fe309cca11761f0fd4dbee20_zps781eefb6.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom