WTS/WTT: WWII Bayonet & Fighting Knives (Ka-Bar, V-44, 1905) Marines Look!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Up for sale or possible trade are three of my most prized collectables to fund other projects.

****SOLD****

#1 - WWII Union Fork & Hoe (UFH) 1942 Marked 1905 Bayonet with M3 hard scabbard. This is a true original bayonet for the 1903, 1917 and early M1 Garand rifles. The US had a contract for 200,000 of these early bayonets in 1942. They are getting very hard to find and reproductions are showing up everywhere due to the scarcity. I am asking $285 shipped for this piece.

#2 - WWII Collins Legitimus 18 V-44 "Gung-Ho" US Marine Fighting Knife. If you have seen any WWII movie about US Marine Raider units you have seen the V-44 "Gung-Ho". This knife was originally made famous by Carlson's Raiders of the 2nd Marines but was later used by several other Marine units during WWII. I am asking $380 shipped for this piece.

#3 - Early WWII USMC Marked Camillus "Ka-Bar" Fighting Knife - This needs no explanation, except that it is named (initials on both scabbard and leather handle) and that it is pure ass-kicking US Marine knife. I am asking $160 shipped for this knife.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom