• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Located in Laporte county, Northern Indiana, I will travel a short distance for these if you want to do FTF sale, or I will ship them. I have three knifes for sale. They are a Spyderco Dodo, Boker RBB fixed blade, and a Benchmade rescue knife.

* Dodo was discontinued years ago. Blue G-10 grip and the harder to find plain edge (were also made fully serrated). Blade steel is CPM S30V. It has a few fine, minor scratches on the blade from light use as an EDC knife. Edge was maintained on a Spyderco sharp-maker ONLY. Price - $70

* Boker RBB fixed blade is not seen as often as the folding version. VERY thick, heavy, full tang blade with solid aluminum grip scales. Chisel ground fully serrated tanto, with a locking sheath. There are a few scratches in the anodizing on the aluminum grips. The blade is PERFECT - I've never cut anything with it, blade is pristine. Comes with the original box, locking sheath, and TekLock belt adapter, Price - $40

* Benchmade Rescue blade has a very sharp, locking, strap cutter blade. Never used, purchased new, but with the wrong box. Also features an LED light and glass breaker built in. This is a USA made Benchmade, not one of the cheaper contracted pieces... Price - $20 Where are you going to get anything like this for this price?

These knives are all in excellent shape. The prices above include shipping. I will sell all three as a lot for $100 shipped.
    I'm basically giving away a USA made benchmade at that price.

I want the cash, but I will consider trade value for a few select items:
    * CZ 52 magazines
    * Walther P1 magazines
    * Military surplus helmets and bayonets

*EDIT*

Sold them on another board, thanks INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom