WTS: H&B, ESEE, Blind & Batle Horse, LT, Bark River, Arno Bernard, Spyderco, 6/3

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Dropped prices, again.

This is all that's left from my original thread, other than some returns (sheesh), which have been added back. Prices have been reduced even further. If these don't sell soon, I will either keep 'em or list them in an eBay auction.

Had these in my long FS post and the buddy who bought them decided he didn't want them after all, as he decided he needed a new crossbow instead, so they are back. Posted these three again as I had some of you asking about these after it was claimed.

2. Blind Horse Knives Custom Colt, Scandi grind, O1, Bead Blasted Natural micarta, wet-formed and Sno-Sealed right leather hip sheath, like new - $100
    359fl8n.jpg

a0ead.jpg

pic is prior to wetforming at request of friend. It is now darker and form fitted to the knife
    dxmqtd.jpg

zmh2fq.jpg

3. ESEE 3P-OD
    Etched, stripped, & polished with Orange G10 scales and kydex right hand behind the back or cross draw sheath. The shop that did the polishing took away some of the ESEE logo. Had 91bravo put a fantastic edge on it and was gonna be a gift, but friend bought a 3 for himself before I had the chance to give it to him. - $70
    a2ewjo.jpg

105zght.jpg

oqeirs.jpg

2i05bup.jpg

j5jucp.jpg
    1. Wood ESEE Izula scales with hardware - Was $15, now $10
    1gmbte.jpg

4. Canal Street Cutlery 4" Serpentine Stockman w. reclaimed American Chestnut scales; Wood for scales comes from a barn outside Hopkinsville, KY. Boxed, like new - Was $75, now $60
    1ot0mf.jpg

2qno9xy.jpg

14o9d13.jpg

2yzmosz.jpg

x581h0.jpg

Includes shipping CONUS or military PO's; all others pay actual shipping. Payment via Paypal F&F preferred but MO's and Cashier checks are acceptable as well.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Top Bottom