• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SOLD

I'm not a knife collector, so I don't keep knives that I don't use. This knife just doesn't get pocket time since I got my PM2, so it's up for sale.

This was carried a few times, opened some boxes, cut some paper.....really easy use type stuff. Never abused or beat on. It's in super nice shape and very clean. Still has the factory edge.

Steel is FANTASTIC. 3V is some GREAT stuff. The titanium lock side on this knife is also really cool with all of the milling that Spyderco did. It's a shame these were discontinued. They're some of the best hard use knives out there. Every bit as beefy as a Strider or Grayman. The blade is a BIG chunk of bad ass steel on these.

The knife is in fantastic shape. Locks up like a bank vault. At the most, you can probably find a few scratches that show up when the light hits it just right. This knife is in really nice shape, pics speak for them selves.

Great centering, and less than 50% lock bar travel. You couldn't ask for more.

Best fit and finish I've ever seen out of a production folder barring Chris Reeve. This knife is awesome.
    Comes with the original box as well (in pics).

$170 picked up in Columbus, IN. Must be 18 or older.

Pics!

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Bump. I know someone wants this bad ass blade. This is one of only a few production knives ever made with 3v, and it won't disappoint.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom