• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daniel686

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    Terre Haute
    I have too many knives, so I'm thinning the herd a bit. I love old high carbon knives and will have more to put up in the future. Knives Added!
    Price Drops!
    All prices are shipped to your door, of FTF in the Terre Haute area.
    If you would like more pictures of a certain knife, PM me with your email and I will send more
    I would rather sell these, but trade offers are welcome. Chainsaws, guns, bug out gear, flashlights, let me know the worst I can say is no thank you.
    Money Order, Check, and Cash are accecpted.

1) First up is a Kershaw Military Boot knife made in Germany. This is a late 80's early 90's knife not the china made reproduction made in the mid 2000's. Knife and leather sheath are in excellent. It appears to be unsharpened, but there are a few small scuffs in the finish which look to be from pulling the knife in and out of the sheath. I have only seen a few of these for sale in many years and they were beat to hell and sold for more so I think this is a fair price.
    Blade length: 4 1/2 in
    Overall: 9 in
    Material: Rostfrei (stainless)
    $145.00 TYD Price drop-$120.00

99fc98db-7cbe-4506-8b03-3776c2d2b4d3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    8cb02901-2b61-4e0f-a04a-d9e9d639b991.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_0391.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

2) TRADED A Swiss military bayonet with scabbard. It shows signs of use as it was used when I got it years ago, but I have not used it personally. It is in good shape overall and has marks on blade from pulling in and out of sheath.
    Blade length: 9 3/8 in
    Overall: 14 1/2 in
    $40.00 TYD $30.00

3) Is a cool little titanium neck knife made by a custom maker in Canada, Craig Wheatley. This model is a Big Hole Dashi with a bead flame finish. Very light weight. Comes with a kydex sheath, titanium bead, and lanyard. Unused by me and sharp.
    Blade length: 1 3/8 in
    Overall: 3 3/8 in
    Material: Titanium
    $65.00 TYD [COLOR=#ff0000]$55.00[/COLOR]
    [IMG][URL="http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/dlatta686/media/IMG_0392.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m578/dlatta686/IMG_0392.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

4) Sold A 1950's West-Cut made in Boulder Colorado USA. Shows signs of use and heavy patina. Has good belly and not sharpened much. Aluminum guard, brass pins, and high carbon blade, No sheath.
    Blade length: 5 in
    Overall: 8 3/4
    Material: High carbon steel
    $20.00 TYD

5) [COLOR=#ff0000]Sold[/COLOR] A old Case XX 431-7 butcher/woods knife. Heavy patina, shows signs of use. Not a lot to say, it is an old butcher knife. Pretty cool though, no sheath.
    Blade: 7 in
    Overall: 11 1/2 in
    $30.00 TYD [COLOR=#ff0000]$25.00[/COLOR]

[IMG]

6) [COLOR=#ff0000]Sold[/COLOR] An old Ontario Knife Co butcher/woods knife. Heavy patina, shows signs of use. Has a really good belly, not sharpened much. Not much to say it is an old butcher knife. No sheath
    Blade length: 7 in
    Overall: 11 1/2 in
    $20.00 TYD [COLOR=#ff0000]$16.00[/COLOR]

[IMG]

7) [COLOR=#ff0000]Sold[/COLOR] Next are a Cutco #32 and a unknown butcher knife. Cutco is stainless and the unknown is highcarbon. No sheaths.
    Blade length: Cutco is 8 in and UK 7 in
    Overall: 12 1/2 in and 11 1/2 in
    $20.00 TYD [COLOR=#ff0000]$16.00[/COLOR]

[IMG]

8) [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Sold[/B][/COLOR] Is a Case pocket worn bone bermuda green trapper. I have carried this knife in a sheath a total of 2 times. It has cut the corner off a piece of paper and is razor sharp. I can't bring my self to use it so it sits in the safe. The sheath is an older Case basket weave leather pattern that is in good shape, the knife fits like a glove in it. (the pic shows something on the blades but they are clean and shiny)
    Length: 4 1/8 in closed
    Material: stainless
    $45.00 TYD
    [IMG]

9) [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Sold[/B][/COLOR] Is a Jeff White trades knife. Has maple scales and was used to clean a deer. Nice little knife, just have to many knives for this role. These knives don't come with sheaths, the one in the pic is a hair long for the handle, but the blade fits great and is included.
    Blade length: 3 1/2 in
    Overall: 7 in
    Material: Carbon steel
    $35.00 TYD
    [IMG]

10) Is a 1926 German Boker straight razor. This razor is in excellant shape with very few tarnish spots. The handle is in excellant shape. I don't think this razor has ever been used.
    Blade length: 3 in
    Overall: 9 1/2 in
    $60.00 TYD [COLOR=#ff0000]$50.00[/COLOR]
    [IMG][URL="http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/dlatta686/media/IMG_0408.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m578/dlatta686/IMG_0408.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_0407.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom