• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putting up for sale a few EDC sized fixed blades. I bought the Striders a couple years ago but have only carried them for a very short time. Neither one has been used to cut anything. The Winkler I bought last year and never used or carried. I sent a lot of time and money over the last couple years looking for my Ideal EDC fixed blade. All these were close but not what I was really looking for.

Will meet locally in Martinsville and surrounding counties will also ship on your dime. Thanks for looking!

The first one (one the left) is a Strider SA-L that I added Frag pattern grips too made by VZ and bought from Monkey Edge. These grips made the knife not fit in the sheath properly so I modified the sheath slightly to accommodate them. Still has good retention and functions as it should. comes with Tech lock

The second (one the right) is a Strider PR clip point. Love this knife and almost don't want to sell it but, its just a bit to heavy for my taste. So on the block it goes. Nothing has been done to this knife, except that I trimmed the excess Paracord that Strider leaves on the handle and replaced it with a short lanyard more to my liking made from the excess that was trimmed off. Also comes with a Tech lock

Asking $150.00 each

knives%20for%20sale%20004_zpsdbwmzxdj.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

knives%20for%20sale%20003_zpsqeaproxm.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

The last one is a Winkler Knives II defensive dagger. I bought this last year and it just isn't what I thought I wanted. Its never been carried or used. Comes with everything it did when new.

Asking $100.00

knives%20for%20sale%20006_zpskvihiyby.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

knives%20for%20sale%20005_zpsho9emj6h.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Final Bump. If this ad falls off the first page I'm going to close it and keep the knives.

Come one guys these knives are a bargain at this price. Won't find them anywhere in like new condition for less I guarantee that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom