ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    SOLD

$150 obo FTF NW Indy. $175 shipped.

Used, still in good shape. Includes two kydex sheaths. The black plastic clips shown on the back of the 'full' sheath are no longer attached, and I've no idea where they are.

Trades: G17 magazines or maybe a small auto (microtech, benchmade, etc)

Here's some other stuff I'm selling. Will offer discounts for multiple purchases.

Product link: http://www.2hawks.net/warbeast-military-grade-tomahawk

Product description:
    Three edged military hawk provides maximum cutting,damage and penetration capability, cutting its way into and out of whatever you can put it into or through! The Warbeast is my personal favorite hawk finding itself in each of my trucks, go bag, and room. One of my favorite uses is for butchering Hogs, Deer, Elk, Etc... I can do a full bone out in half the time it used to take! The three cutting edges are incredible when it comes to cutting through any part of the animal! When using a traditional hawk the first hit sinks in then gets stuck on the tendons, hide, or meat, not with The Warbeast! It smoothly cuts its way right back out!

The Warbeast weighs in at over 23oz with a 4'' cutting edge 1.75'' cutting edge on the top and bottom, made out of 6150 High carbon steel, with a 25 Year Warranty on the blade! I harden the cutting edge as well as the hammer poll to prevent damage regardless the abuse you put it through!

Stock image:

HXnfjfa.jpg

Regular pics:

CKQO0Hq.jpg

E9QlZkc.jpg

TFczFUE.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom