Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Karambits Sold

Putting up for sale my collection of Emersons. I just like ZT's version of Emerson's designs better. These are priced to move but are definitely not fakes. I was on a waiting list on Emerson's website for almost a year to get one of them. Most came straight from Emerson's online store. I think I still have a few of the boxes for them but I'll have to look. All have been carried none used hard, some not at all.

Asking $100.00 each plus shipping if applicable. Last time I shipped something I think it was $7.50 so call it $107.50 each if shipped. Meet me FTF in or near Martinsville for $100 cash each.

A-100 and CQC-15 Still available BUY THEM BOTH FOR $150.00!!!!

First is a combat Karambit Folder fun little knife and wicked sharp. Hasn't cut anything but me. SOLD

Next up is an A-100. Full disclosure on this knife it has a slight lock up issue. This has been well documented on this model and Mr. Emerson is kinda notorious for denying it. But if you smack the spine of this knife kinda hard with your palm it will close. This can be fixed by tweaking the lock bar or sending it in to Emerson for repair but I haven't messed with it since he has made people pay to fix knives with similar issues. Still a good knife and crazy sharp and as long as it is used for regular cutting chores the lock is strong enough to hold.

Next up is a CQC-15 with a partial serrated blade. I got this when I was into that a few years back. This has been carried the most and shows some wear on the G-10 and slight discoloration but nothing that major. This one did have some rust start on the pocket clip screws. I've soaked it in oil and it hasn't come back but may want to watch for it. This one did cut up one thanksgiving turkey. :): But that's about it. Don't know why I did it but I did.

Close up of pocket clip screws

Last but not least a fixed blade Karambit. This is the one I waited for almost a year for. But then found out I wasn't so into the Karambit craze a few years back. Still a very cool knife includes Tech-lok with sheath. SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom