• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's growing beyond the Department of Justice. Now allegations are being made that the State Department is selling guns to criminal drug gangs in Mexico via the Direct Commerical Sales program with a safehouse in Columbus, New Mexico, which was featured in the news recently because the town's government was involved in their own gun running.

We have a feral government commiting Acts of War on Mexico. Special prosecutor--now!

Pajamas Media » Worse Than Gunwalker? State Dept. Allegedly Sold Guns to Zetas

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Sadly, I'm not shocked :rolleyes:

edit: What would shock me is if the people who are responsible are actually held accountable and prosecuted. From the top down.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wow. That is just... REALLY bad.

How retro. Kinda Iran-Contra all over again. Except, without the strategic value.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is there an agency of local, state or federal government that is not involved in running guns to Mexico?

Maybe the Tippecanoe County Recorder's Office? They seem fairly mild.:D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This does'nt surprise me. I distinctly recall awhile back that Hillary was flapping her gums that the US was the cause of all the gun violence in mexico because they we're getting guns from us. Kinda criminally disengenious when they go to those means to try and stir up the pot to get gun legislation by running them into mexico.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Is there an agency of local, state or federal government that is not involved in running guns to Mexico?

Maybe the Tippecanoe County Recorder's Office? They seem fairly mild.:D

Don't be too sure of that, some of those ladies have shifty eyes and they haven't had a raise in a couple of years. You never know. ;)

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    It shocks me, not surprises me.

The mask is off.

And the fight is on.

69066_160661_1.jpg

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    You can't very well have a War on Drugs if the Federales are successful in bringing down the cartels, now can you?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This is just more disinformation to deflect attention from GunWalker. Things are heating up and we're going to see more attempts to get peoples minds away from Holder and the BATFU.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I can't see how that would be the case. This, along with the Florida to Honduras gun running (Operation Castaway), shows that the government distribution of guns to gangs is much wider than the original Fast and Furious scope would appear.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It's growing beyond the Department of Justice. Now allegations are being made that the State Department is selling guns to criminal drug gangs in Mexico via the Direct Commerical Sales program with a safehouse in Columbus, New Mexico, which was featured in the news recently because the town's government was involved in their own gun running.

We have a feral government commiting Acts of War on Mexico. Special prosecutor--now!

Pajamas Media » Worse Than Gunwalker? State Dept. Allegedly Sold Guns to Zetas

So now we have DOJ, State, DHS, ICE, ATF all involved at this point. And Obama didn't know? Riiiiiight............

Top Bottom