Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gunwalker Update: "Missing" Witness Found at White House, Not Iraq

Looks like the White House got caught hiding a witness in the basement to prevent him from testifying in front of Congressman Issa.

PJ Media BREAKING: PJ Media Finds Gunwalker

It's not the scandal, it's the cover up.

With Gunwalker it is both.
    I ALWAYS approve of the use of haiku

Depends what the meaning of is, is.

Quote Originally Posted by jmiller676 View Post
    Good one!

Major lesson learned from Gunwalker: Get a job in the federal government, on 18th year of employment commit huge public mistake, get promoted to high paying big job in unreachable warzone, bide time for two years reading the paper in air conditioned tent, retire on new and improved pension due to salary bump.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalTenenbaum View Post
    Major lesson learned from Gunwalker: Get a job in the federal government, on 18th year of employment commit huge public mistake, get promoted to high paying big job in unreachable warzone, bide time for two years reading the paper in air conditioned tent, retire on new and improved pension due to salary bump.
    One problem there is that only works in the military (retirement after 20yrs service that is). The rest of the GOV is on the FERS & TSP retirement plan now. The days of CSRS are long gone, even then you had to wait till retirement age to reap benefits.
    -A mind is like a Parachute... It works best when opened.

Quote Originally Posted by SideArmed View Post
    One problem there is that only works in the military (retirement after 20yrs service that is). The rest of the GOV is on the FERS & TSP retirement plan now. The days of CSRS are long gone, even then you had to wait till retirement age to reap benefits.
    Dang. Stupidest mistake I ever made; friend in the FBI says apply for a job they are making this thing called homeland security and will be hiring like mad. I thought I would make more money perusing a career in finance. I would be halfway to a fed pension, and could then make serious bank "consulting" ex post facto. Do you know what a fed pension and .gov healthcare are worth? Solid gold!

Dang. Stupidest mistake I ever made; friend in the FBI says apply for a job they are making this thing called homeland security and will be hiring like mad. I thought I would make more money perusing a career in finance. I would be halfway to a fed pension, and could then make serious bank "consulting" ex post facto. Do you know what a fed pension and .gov healthcare are worth? Solid gold!
    But they might've assigned you to the adult-diaper security division. Be careful what you wish for!
    http://www.vspa.com/images/poster-ch...-posters-4.jpg The Right of the People to bear arms shall not be infringed!

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiller676 View Post
    Nobody in this adminstration is as smooth as Slick Willy. Fast and Furious gets deeper and deeper with each update.

Quote Originally Posted by gunowner930 View Post
    Nobody in this adminstration is as smooth as Slick Willy. Fast and Furious gets deeper and deeper with each update.
    That's what she said. Ain't that right Monica?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Looks like the White House got caught hiding a witness in the basement to prevent him from testifying in front of Congressman Issa.

PJ Media BREAKING: PJ Media Finds Gunwalker

It's not the scandal, it's the cover up.

With Gunwalker it is both.
    Oh Kirk when will you let it go.
    The just do not care & this will never see the light of day.

Do you know what a fed pension and .gov healthcare are worth? Solid gold!

This assumes that the .gov does not cut fed pension and/or fed healthcare. From a political stand point this is an easy pure win solution right now. By that I mean Congress in an effort to "reduce the deficit" and "cut expenses" can very easily agree to reduce pension and healthcare for fed employees (exempting them off course).

The general population will see this as a good thing. Congress is doing something! Congress will get good marks for it. Only ones that would suffer would be .gov employees but not enough of them to make and waves/cause an election to be lost.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast