Identify the Gun-Control Quote: Obama, Feinstein, or Reagan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I got them all right, but only because the intent was as transparent as the plastic wrap in my pantry. But I don't put much stock in attempts to vilify based on moral equivalency.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I got them all right, but only because the intent was as transparent as the plastic wrap in my pantry. But I don't put much stock in attempts to vilify based on moral equivalency.

:rolleyes:

No honest assessment of Reagan could consider him to be pro-2nd Amendment. Hatred and fear of firearms and firearms owners runs across the political spectrum.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The funny thing as anti-gun as he was he would also say very pro-gun quotes as well....He knew how to play both sides, like Clinton, say enough on both sides and if your ever cornered you can say...."But I said this..." and your never wrong. Politician all the way through.

Here is a interesting link.....showing Reagon doing the right thing that improved our gun rights, and also doing the wrong thing....he seems to of been so double minded. Interesting also is he appointed 4 Supreme court judges that recently ruled on our side in the Washington and the Chicago cases for gun rights.

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Gun-Rights-Ronald-Reagan.htm

Last edited:
    Top Bottom