IN SB 0130 Firearms Freedom Act. Let's get this passed!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hell yeah I like this... Is the concept actually being practiced in the other 8 states and if so is it holding up against Federal pressure?

It's about time the Fed realized powers not granted specifically to it are reserved for the states and the Interstate Commerce Clause is a total joke. SCOTUS used that one to ram ObamaCare down our throats and it's time we spit some of this crap out and right back at them.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Looks like on Monday it will be presented/referred to the

Senate Rules and Legislative Procedure

Committee Members:

Chair: Senator Long
    Vice Chair:
    Members: Wyss R.M., Charbonneau, Eckerty, Hershman, Kruse, Merritt, Steele, Lanane R.M.M., Arnold, Breaux, Hume

hmm, guess who will be hearing from a whole bunch of our members... I know they are now included on my list of people to email, call, and fax....

Who else want's to get this passed? Let's fire up the printers and fax machines and get busy!

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    This news is alleviating. I feel better knowing that there are some individuals out there actually fighting for our constitutional rights. Who can I mail to get this party started?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    YES, this gives me some hope for the survival or this country, or at least this state! To hell with the country if they want to ban guns. Those big city liberals can suck it, and if them want to do battle, let them battle the state. James Yeager might even want move here if we pass this LOL. :)

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    I think we crashed Donnelley's website because I can't get to it right now. Hopefully that's the reason why. Or he's just upgrading it to a senate level.

Donnelley is our State senator in the U.S. Congress. This bill is in the Indiana General Assembly. Contacting Donnelley in regards to it will do next to nothing.

Top Bottom